Powdered from dried moringa oleifera leaves, this naturally rich nutrition booster is comparable to handful of multi-vitamins.
A dry-weight comparison to common foods proves it:
- Vitamin A: 6.8 mg, compared to Carrot’s 1.8 mg
- Calcium: 440 mg, compared to milk’s 120 mg
- Potassium: 259 mg, compared to banana’s 88 mg
- Vitamin C: 220 mg, compared to orange’s 30 mg
- Protein: 6.7 g, compared to yoghurt’s 3.1 g
- Plus: Vitamins B1 (helps maintain nervous system and functioning of the cardiovascular system), B2 (maintaining healthy blood cells), B3 (improving cholesterol levels), E (anti-oxidant; slowing aging), Chromium (regulates blood sugar), Copper (make red blood cells & nerve cells), Iron (make oxygen-carrying red blood cells), Magnesium (nerve transmission, muscle contraction, blood coagulation), Selenium (fight oxidative stress; defend against cancers), Zinc (boost immune system) and at least 30 other anti-oxidants